The day of rest. I got to sleep in today and boy it was so good. I enjoyed that.
Well the VP of Obama is out . Interesting isn't it. I am not liking how they are doing the dirty adds using the age and wife thing. I for one do not care how many houses any of them have. I just care about which one will increase the Taxes on an already hard to make living. If those taxes go up there are not going to be any more jobs. I think there will be a lot less. The people who employ the Joe Blows of this country wont have the money to keep paying the jobs that they have so will close or lay off job workers. That 1000.00 that Obama is going to throw out will help anymore in the long term It is a bride as I see it. Hope I am wrong but I think He may wreck the businesses we have. We need the big companies to makes the jobs, to make the money, to build their companies, to have their money profits to trickle down the line to the average worker. Without the employer and the oil companies anyone would have jobs to go to. The oil companies only get 1 cent per dollar for gas, while the government gets 5 cents. So who is getting the money the Obama and other senate wages. They do not have worry about putting fuel in their cars,boats,planes, etc etc etc.
They just need to get off their high horses and take a decrease in wages, less GAS TAXS, and give tax breaks for the smaller businesses. Not tax the profits of the larger ones who employ workers like you and me. We need those big people for others to buy from the smaller one to stay in business.
That what I think. A bad day for me today. Oh well too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment