Good morning. Well it is another day at the mill so to speak. It is already 90 here in TX and will be another scorcher. My studio has a small window unit which works pretty well until round 3 or 4 in the afternoons and then the heat is a little much to keep up with. When I am painting the paints are drying almost as fast as I get from the plate to the painting. I end up doing so paper work and go back to the painting.
I would rather have the heat than the cold and the rain. I am working on 5 leather paintings at one time at the moment, so I do not get stuck in a rut on one. I do not know about any one else who paints but I find that I get stuck on a part, and have to leave it and go back to it later with a fresh mind. I did a commission not long ago and it was the one and only at that point. Well that ONE take twice as long becasuse I just could not get past a certain point. That point was what colour to do one of the dogs. I wanted that one dog to bring out the other dogs in the picture, but everytime I got out a colour and touched it once, I thought STOP thats not it. I did manage to get the painting finished and the guy loved it.
I like so many others have been keeping up with the little girl that is missing. I do not think much of the mother, as she should be going out of her mind with the disappearance of her child. I don't believe a word any of them are saying.
Well bye for now have great day folk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment