Sunday, August 10, 2008

It is Sunday. Rest Day.

Well Sunday already. The days are flying don't you think. I have been watching the Games a little today. Saw some of the scoccer between Aust and Argei. I was a little put off with the crowd though. Do not if anyone else has noticed, I think that this the worst crowd that there has been yet watching the games. the boo's towards the teams, or nations that china does not really like. The china womens scoc, against some other team was horrid. They booed every time the ball was not in the chinese teams hands. And today the Artgintines were booed . They won against Aust.

I suppose it is normal but I thought that it was not sportmanship towards every country that is competing. Away from that the weight lifting ( womens) was pretty good watching. They are tough girls now.
The Australians did very very well in the eventing dressage. They are leading. The States doing well as well. Things may change in the cross country. The fences will be big and differcult I am sure. Hope that they show them on TV tomorrow.

No comments: