Hello there.
Been a couple of days. I have not had the time to sit and write another page. I have finished 2 more pictures, one of the great racehorses Bararo and Secretariat galloping, without riders, and two Stags fighting for his ladies.
I have to say I really like the communities that I have joined to do with art. One being Found myself. They are a very great bunch of people and there is so much beautiful art being posted everyday.
The second being Fine Art America, where you can buy prints of the posted originals I think that for someone who can not buy the expensive paintings that to be able to buy prints is great. Also for the artist who may sell alot more having that feature available to them.
The third site that I love is a new one which I joined not long ago and it is Fanartreview. I have been getting some great feed back about my work from the wonderful artist who are on that site. And you should see some of their art. Just beautiful. Those of you that read this, and are artists, should visit those sites. You may find what you are looking for.
Weren't the Games wonderful. I watched most of the horse events, the swimming and the gymnasts. All the competitors did so well. Too bad it is almost over.
Thats it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment