Friday, August 8, 2008

So Glad Mark Todd is BACK

I just saw that the GREAT Mark Todd is again riding in the Olympic Games for New Zealand.

Well being a New Zealander I am Thrilled . I consider him to be the greatest rider there is in NZ and the one of the few Worlds greatest Three Day event riders in the world.
I was glued to the screen when he won the first two medals for use and I sure do hope I see him compete in these games. Whether he is perfect or not he will represent NZ to his very best.

Now I am saying that the countries do not have great riders but, they do, it is just that he has something different when he rides any horse, or fence, with ease and simple it is breath taking to watch. It is though he is part of his horse and flaots over his fences.
Good luck To MARK TODD.

No comments: