Well I awoke this morning and it is raining in Texas. Wow. The ground needs it that is for sure.
I have been painting and trying to think of ways to make extra money. the later not being very easy to do. I have been searching the web for ideas. Crafts shows are too expensive for me at present to attend. To many scams out there too. They look good but what a joke really. They are doing false or I should saying not the whole facts before you sign up. You have to be so careful. I have not been caught yet that is. I am sure maybe one day yes I will join the ranks of the dumb ones who got scammed. It is so easy to be taken.
A least the price of gas is slowly dropping down for now, but if the Russian thing does not stop we may not have alot of gas to get. If the pipe gets blown up then what do you think may happen. It is a little scary. World War 3 I hope not. Today will be a short boring note. Have to go.
Bye for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment