Well I have been watching the Speeches of Mrs Obama and Hillary Clinton. I did not think Michelle really meant all she said. Her words seemed as if they were not trully meant. If she could have I think she would have been way more aggressive. Her body was trempling like it was trying so hard to get out and say something different was going on in her mind.
As for Hillary, she never said he would make a great leader. She was a great speaker and I do think she should have been his VP pick. I do not think that she made it change as far as voters voting for Obama camp. She said what she was suppose to say not what she really thinks. I still do not think that he will makes things right for the normal workers in this great nation. He will just stop the making of jobs by the folk who can pay for workers. As Donald Trump, said this morning he is going to take away jobs and ruin businesses instead.
I am myself struggling to work it but I will because I am determined to, but if there is no one making the big money to employ me , or buy my paintings have am I ever going to get any further up the ladder than I am now. The Donald Trumps of this world are needed to make the business world invest in the smaller poeple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment