I watched the Obama Show last night. A pop star stage. I have still not decided who I would vote for. I thought that Obama may make me go his way but you know I did not hear anything but bribes for the working man. The tax cuts for low people and the taxing of the 50,000.00 folk. That is not a lot of money. 300,000. would be better but you know we still need the folk who will pay me to work ,or to buy my paintings,not take all their hard earned money away. He himself has $4 million so he will not notice it to much. He is not the average man. I do not dislike the fact he has lots of money to me but, he forgets that you can not just ask the gov to pay all our bills,school,health,or other major things we all need. If have to get off your butt and work, you will slowly get to the top,but if you get grants and money from the gov too easy , the country will become a nation of lazy bums who do not want to work because the GOV will provide. It is up to ourselves to make our futures not the government.
Well I am still working on getting my work out there myself. The internet is a great way to do it ,to a point. I love to paint and do the handcarved leather and have been finding some interesting leather sites to read and jion their forumns. Whether it will help I am not sure. If any of you that may read this have any ideas I would really like to hear. I am not looking just a site that you have to give your knowledge away for nothing. Once I am getting to the point that I am going forward okay but for now I need to get out and noticed. I will post another Picture that I have done. for you to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment