Hello there.
I am a self taught painter of leather and am slowly getting myself started. Well what a job that is though. I knew there were 100's and 100's of artist, but there are also 100's and 100's of web sites to try. I really think I am getting a huge block in my mind, as to who to try next.
I love to ride reining horses and training them to get to the show pen as well. but that has been put on the back burner trying to get the artist side of me going. I think I am going to find out about the starving artist thing soon if I am not careful. But I am very determined not to let it get that close for a long time yet.
I love to draw and to paint , but love to work with leather the most. I used to them in New Zealand, but now am trying here in the states. Guess I will see how it goes.
I am currently trying to upload one of my paintings but of course my stupid computer is very very slow. May make it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment