Wednesday, September 10, 2008

God bless all on the TX Coast.

Well I wish everyone who is getting ready to move out of the TX coast area all the very best of luck. This looks like a very very bad storm heading this way. I hope that the houses will with stand the force that is coming through.
I am praying to the lord to have you all go back safely and to a home to go back to.

I am inland but would be so afraid if I were in your shoes that is for sure.
Did you see those stupid kids out in the storm in the Keys. I was expecting to see a news bulletin stating that the Fire guys had to go out and find one or both of those stupid idiots. They do not have time to save sightseers and brave wannabes.

Did you see the comments Obamas saying. Think he needs to close his mouth except for the issues. He says that McCain is not telling use ant thing about issues, but I have learnt quite abit in the last 2 weeks that makes me start to swing towards McCain and to think Obama just wants to taxs use all. O Reilly's not getting an answer to the questions. He is playing dirt the way I see it.

No comments: