Hello there.
Well what a weekend. the weather, the election and a holiday.
Thank goodness that the storm was not as bad as expected. I do not think I would like to live down there. You folk have a lot of guts thats all I can say to you. I do hope that your lives are not shattered, and have homes and businesses to go back to. Nature can be such a terrible thing.
God bless you all.
The election is going to be really interesting donot think. I Like the fact he picked a woman for VP. Her speech blew me away when she spoke. They need to leave her family alone. I know it is fair game but I think the children are where it should stop.
We are feeling the wind from that big strom and feels really good here in TX. But it is rather warm also.
I have started a second blg so that you can see the paintings and other items I have for sale.
It is leatherpaintings.blogstop.com I have posted it on this site on the side.
Got to go. bye for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment