Hello there.
Well the convention is over. I have decided more to swing towards McCain. Not because he took a women VP, but because he is not going to tax the heck out of us. I loved all the speeches that were on TV as they did all have something to say. I was getting sick of all the beat each other up instead of the reason they are going to be the President of this wonderful country.
I think this blog will be short as I am a little tired tonight. A TX reiner is putting on a charity auction to raise money for children and I am donating a Small Painting in leather to them. I hope that it brings in some money for the children of the area.
Those storms that are haeding to the caost are just so awlful. I feel so sorry for the wonderful folk in the areas where IKE and Hanna and the third storm is heading. I get so scared in a bad stporm let a lone something like those storms. You do not get storms like those in New Zealand, heck we do not even have snakes or big spiders, or half the dangerous animals that are over here in the States.
Sit tight storm folk and good luck. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment